• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EPSQ Bull

zarra182

I was wondering if anyone else has as much trouble as i have had getting my EPSQ to get opened. I got PRO RECed around aug. 10 and have my paper work complete like 2 days later. ( I had already completed my epsq) We then sent in to the Final Select Board and they told me my packet got approved by them and all i was waiting on to get my final select was my EPSQ form to show OPENED. Well its November 9th now and i have done 4 finger print cards and signed 4 different EPSQs. They have resent it in about 6 times. Two because somebody had ruined the finger print card by either spilling coffee on it and something else. and the rest because they couldnt read somthing from the faxed copy that they sent up. If anyone else has waiting longer that 3 months to just get there EPSQ to read OPEN please let me know.