• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

EP's

pilotvmi

Im reporting to meridian in a couple of weeks for advanced. I'd like to start glancing over the EP's. Does anybody know where I could get a hold of them before I report in. Are the ones on navygouge reliable?

nocal80

Harriers
pilot
BLWHLE2 said:
Im reporting to meridian in a couple of weeks for advanced. I'd like to start glancing over the EP's. Does anybody know where I could get a hold of them before I report in. Are the ones on navygouge reliable?

the squadrons have 1 sheet of paper with all bold face ep's that I found to be the best way to learn them and review them throughout training. I wouldn't worry about studying before hand. I know you will, because I did and I'm sure everyone else does, but the ep's will make a lot more sense after some ground school. I found the T45 ep's easier to memorize than T-34 ep's, and you'll have plenty of time to learn them before you start sims.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
T-45 EPs are a load easier than T-34 EPs. Also, T-45 EPs make zero sense until you've been through ground school. The T-45 is a system intensive aircraft compared to the T-34. Don't worry about it. They aren't hard to learn.