• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Enlisted to OCS LRP

Hall_Jacob

Hello everyone,

I'm an Airman looking to commission as a SWO and was wondering if I qualify to receive the loan repayment program when I make the transition. When I joined the Navy my chief told me it was not possible to receive the LRP and my bonus, I had to choose one. I learned upon reporting to boot camp that was in fact untrue. My first RDC told me that he could not help me once arriving at boot camp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

exNavyOffRec

Hello everyone,

I'm an Airman looking to commission as a SWO and was wondering if I qualify to receive the loan repayment program when I make the transition. When I joined the Navy my chief told me it was not possible to receive the LRP and my bonus, I had to choose one. I learned upon reporting to boot camp that was in fact untrue. My first RDC told me that he could not help me once arriving at boot camp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
people that go to OCS are not eligible for the loan repayment program, it is only available to certain fields such as medical and dental.