• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ECMO Birth Rates

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
This reminds me of a verse from an AOCS running jody....

I wanna fly in an EA-6B
Hamming, jamming that's for me
I'm gonna make a deposit in a sperm bank
So my kids will look like me

You guys must have got out of step trying to rhyme that one ... a typical queer-EA-6 "jingle" , however. :)

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
The E-2 one was:

I wanna fly the E-2 Hawkeye
I wanna fly with the video games
In the air or on the ground
Close the hatch, it's all the same

These are the only 2 I remember.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Hmmmmm ..... were those jody calls for everyone or only the "special" PT classes???

shortbuszh5.jpg

laurahare

I became pregnant with my first son while doing a tour on a DDG. Now the conception did not occur there but it was during INSURV so I am sure there were no periods longer then 8 hours when I was not on the ship and my husbands little male swimmers were not effected hence the birth of our son. We actually have two boys, anyone have tips for having a girl?

KimberlyD

We have 2 girls, my husband's flight surgeon in the E2/C2 community told us to wait for #2 (since he was transitioning out) to have a better chance of a boy. I already had girl clothes & girl stuff, I insisted we were having a 2nd immediately or not at all!

No definite proof but most of our friends have girls.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I became pregnant with my first son while doing a tour on a DDG. Now the conception did not occur there but it was during INSURV so I am sure there were no periods longer then 8 hours when I was not on the ship and my husbands little male swimmers were not effected hence the birth of our son. We actually have two boys, anyone have tips for having a girl?

I am SO biting my tongue right now (just in case anyone was wondering). :eek:

Brett

laurahare

Actually that would have been the COMMO, just kidding....in all actuality there is a lot to do with the mothers age at conception allowing certain x or y swimmers to pass. Look it up....older mothers have more girls, that is probably why there are more girls than boys because they are late to early thirties.

Griz

Speaking of indiscriminately spewing trons, you guys are packing quite a wallop. Any similar urban legends in the E-2 community WRT female progeny?

Brett
I've got 1000+ hrs in the back end of the E-2B/C ... got two boys. Now if you want to compare hairlines, that's a whole 'nuther story.
Griz