• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Easing Backlog of RNIOBC Phase1/2?

StayingHydrated

Warriors,

My understanding is the ability to secure a seat at RNIOBC Phase 1 and 2, particularly 2, for 1835 requirements was backlogged since 2020 given the Covid pandemic. Now that we're progressively distancing ourselves from the pandemic environment, what's the current read on the degree of difficulty securing an RNIOBC Phase 1 AND / OR Phase 2 seat? Getting significantly better? Better but still low likelihood of securing a seat? Worse? etc.

My goal is to complete both RNIOBC Phase 1 AND Phase 2 between January and August 2025 given the high degree of scheduling flexibility I will have during this period. Im trying to assess the likelihood of meeting this goal.

Thank you for your time and thoughts.

V/R,
StayingHydrated

Hair Warrior

Contributor
We probably could have kept all these questions in a single thread. Find an 1835 mentor in your unit, if your unit N7 isn’t an 1835. Have you completed ODS yet?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Warriors,

My understanding is the ability to secure a seat at RNIOBC Phase 1 and 2, particularly 2, for 1835 requirements was backlogged since 2020 given the Covid pandemic. Now that we're progressively distancing ourselves from the pandemic environment, what's the current read on the degree of difficulty securing an RNIOBC Phase 1 AND / OR Phase 2 seat? Getting significantly better? Better but still low likelihood of securing a seat? Worse? etc.

My goal is to complete both RNIOBC Phase 1 AND Phase 2 between January and August 2025 given the high degree of scheduling flexibility I will have during this period. Im trying to assess the likelihood of meeting this goal.

Thank you for your time and thoughts.

V/R,
StayingHydrated

You don’t need to post multiple threads. Ask your unit chain of command if you’re already in.