• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E6B/TACAMO community

hazelrat10

Hello everyone, I’ve recently selected E6’s (not what I hoped for, unfortunately) and am just wondering if anyone can paint a general picture on what to expect when I’ll be showing up to Tinker. Ie, any differences (if at all) between VQ 3/4, current deployment schedules during covid, where people generally go for the disassociated tour, etc.. I know there are a few threads already on this but they seem fairly dated, and cultures can change pretty frequently. Thanks in advance

taxi1

pilot
C130s might be in your future as they move the mission back to it (I’ve heard).

Scruff

None
Contributor
Lots of TACAMO bubbas here on the Reagan in 7th Fleet for their disassociated. 4 have passed through the Shooter shack, 2 in Air OPS. Most have been pretty chill. They tell me it's a good opportunity for them to get spend time overseas during their JO years. Most have said they enjoyed the community. Good luck and enjoy OKC!

BrianTruix

Hello everyone, I’ve recently selected E6’s (not what I hoped for, unfortunately) and am just wondering if anyone can paint a general picture on what to expect when I’ll be showing up to Tinker. Ie, any differences (if at all) between VQ 3/4, current deployment schedules during covid, where people generally go for the disassociated tour, etc.. I know there are a few threads already on this but they seem fairly dated, and cultures can change pretty frequently. Thanks in advance
Can shoot me a pm as i was there for about 7 years.