• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E2/C2 Intermediate

Chubby

Curious, what all does the intermediate phase for E2/C2 studs consist of? I know they get an ammended advanced prop syllabus before they head off to Kingsville, but what exactly do they have them doing in Corpus? Also, do yall rock callsigns in the fleet or is that more so just on the jet side of the house. Random questions I know, but I'm curious none the less.

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Curious, what all does the intermediate phase for E2/C2 studs consist of? I know they get an ammended advanced prop syllabus before they head off to Kingsville, but what exactly do they have them doing in Corpus? Also, do yall rock callsigns in the fleet or is that more so just on the jet side of the house. Random questions I know, but I'm curious none the less.

I couldn't answer your first question, been a while (VT-31 in 95) but as fas as callsigns, some get them, some don't. I earned one back in 95 and it stuck since. Actually, most don't know my name just my callsign. If you're bland, not much going on, you might not earn one. Do something stupid, say something silly, earn a rep, etc, you might just get one.

bart27

I ended up with roughly 60 hrs. The program is very quick...3-5 months from the start of ground school. You will have 6 CPTs, 10-12 FAMs + 3 Night FAMs, 1 day and night solo with student CP, 6 BI Sims, 8 RI Sims, 8 RI Flights (4 of which are Xcountry), 2 Review Flights and a check. Some guys dislike their time in the T44...I had a good time.