• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

E-2/C-2 Advanced Pubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlwaltz

I know this has come up a few times already but I was wondering if anybody had a digital copy of the NATOPS for the T-44. I just selected E-2/C-2 and would like to get a jump on the EP's and systems before classing up in March.

I would use the NATOPS web site but still being an Ensign the Navy doesn't see fit to give me a military email and they wont let you register to get pubs without a military login :icon_rage . I have a comcast file locker i could give someone access to in order to slip me the file, just email me and we can figure something out. I would greatly appreciate it, I have the FTI and have already been through it a few times and also have been going over the checklists. I just want to have a peek at the NATOPS to.

Thanks again to anyone who might be able to help me.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
PM me. I have this info if you have a way to recieve it. Its a large file ...27 MB.

r/
G

Status
Not open for further replies.