• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Drive or fly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

I'm in Jersey so I can very well drive to P-cola, but I'm wondering if that's best. After all the gas, tolls, food and the motel room thrown in the middle of that twenty hour drive, I could have bought an airline ticket. I'd have my car with me for liberty(not guaranteed; I know) and after training, but would that be more of a pain than a luxury? Where would it go during OCS and how safe would it be, how much would it cost???

Any OCS grad's got advice/info???

D

Edited by - Dave Shutter on 09/27/2000 00:45:17

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Dave, every Navy school that I have gone to and that I have NOT taken my car to, I have regretted later on. As Matt said, the beach is aways off, and you will definitely be "popular" to those less fortunate induhviduals that are vehicularly impaired. Better to have it there to store some of your excess junk in, and in case you need it later. Best of luck in OCS, have fun, pretty soon you will be flying....

Status
Not open for further replies.