• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Drive My Car! (NZY to NHK)

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
So, I know it's a ridiculously long shot, but is anyone interested in driving a 2018 Golf Alltrack from San Diego to Pax River?

I just squeaked by PCSing during this COVID craziness. I'm driving the wife's car with a U-Haul. I can't get a shipping company to move my car; they're all restricted to regional moves only. Flying back to SD and recovering the vehicle myself is of course an option, but brings much marital strife and delays my quarantine before I can check into my next command.

I'm not actually looking to ask anyone to put themselves at risk of COVID exposure by coming to SD, but if you happen to be going East anyway, I would love to strike a deal.

Thanks.
-IKE

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
source.gif

IKE

Nerd Whirler
pilot
What's your timeline? When do you need it moved?
Flexible. I can stand a few weeks with one car given schools closed and telework. My biggest concern with any delay is that air and interstate travel gets more locked down.

Edit: another concern is that I have orders in hand to shrug off any stops at state borders.