• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Down Checks for STA-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiyanCivic

hello everyone, i am a SKSA that just got his ESWS about a month ago. i went TAD to a FFG and got my pin withine 4 months. while i was TAD i got Junior Sailor of the Quarter for the first quarter while i was on this ship. mt SKC pretty much told me that if i take some college i would be locked in for Junior Sailor of the year. my ASVAB is a 61 and i know that is a little low and i am studying to take my ASVAB/ASTB/SAT somewhere near the same time frame. i hope to score high and i hope i tihnk i have everything prepared and in place. i just want to know if there are anything i am forgeting that can down check me from getting STA. i remember someone telling me that if you dont have a warefare pin that is a down check, i got mine cause of that. is there anything else i am missing.

SKSA (SW) Lowe

BTW i maybe going ot jump school pretty soon and working on my craftmasters pin as well at my EOD mobile unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.