• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Don't piss him off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigsur009

waiting not so patiently for OCS...
oh damn. he looks like a mean fella. guess I now know what to look forward to next oct 1 and it doesn't look good.

ducam23

Supply Corps - BDCP 2007
damn. my bad, I read the caption wrong. I thought he was part of Marine OCS. my bad.

Previous post was mistakenly written with my wife's username. This was intended to be posted by engineman02.

Definitely a good DI. He would tell it to you straight with little BS. Was also very tough. Woooooooo.

H

Honour_Class

Yeah, I had the privilege of being one of GYSGT Hanson's "projects". He's a good one, does anyone know if he is still there?

virtu050

P-8 Bubba
pilot
my favorite hanson quote... "hey candidate... what's with your haircut? you look like a skunk on crack"

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
wusappenin said:
gunny hanson has retired. real nice guy. as professional as they come too.

Which class was his last? It says a lot about a Drill Instructor when he can whoop your ass for 10 or 11 weeks, and then people have nothing but good things to say about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.