• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DON'T BRING A BOW AND ARROW TO A GUN FIGHT

feddoc

Really old guy
Contributor
I gotta wonder what her gun was doing in the truck and not on her person or in her home.

Oh well, another dumbass outta the gene pool.

yak52driver

Contributor
I gotta wonder what her gun was doing in the truck and not on her person or in her home.

Oh well, another dumbass outta the gene pool.

Hopefully he has not already procreated and dirtied the gene pool even further...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I like the part about the perp removing his clothes. Definitely helps the officer's case.

Brett

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
I like the part about the perp removing his clothes. Definitely helps the officer's case.

Brett

My thoughts exactly? WTF? Interested to see what the toxicology report would say. Nuding up and trying to rob a reserve cop with a compound bow....

KBayDog

RecoveringLSO said:
Nuding up and trying to rob a reserve cop with a compound bow....

"Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy."

"Intent? How did you establish that?"

"When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross."

mayors-office12.jpg