• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Does Embry Riddle worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hankyu

hello guys
Wanna say thank you for ur interest of my post.

So i will have to make decision
Which univ will i go and
I have wanted to get into Aviation science (pilot) and still i do as well.
And looking forward to join AFROTC and hopefully i can make it to pilot since i started studying AFOQT from like a year ago and pretty much qualify for eyevision and good record of running, pushups, sit up etc.

I was shocked like a big shock by that crazy expensive approximately 66,000 tuition and other flight student's cost of Embry-Riddle Univ.
Even tho i'm going to serve as reserve in Airforce since they pay for educational stuffs. so i was like "does Embry Riddle worth it?" Cuz i have heard that all pilot education around nationwide is pretty much same by the FAA.

So i started seeking for other public universities, so far Utah State, Western michigan, ASU. I'm still looking up. And they r pretty affordable with in-state tuition and some things like FAFSA.

Would u still recommend Embry Riddle or rather go those public univ instead?

If any of you have advice for me
I appreciate it please leave some words thank you :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
OP, first you'll need to become a U.S. citizen. You can't move forward from S. Korea until that happens. Then you can do all the other great things you plan. Until then....thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.