• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Do anyone have any good study tips or material suggestions?

LatoyaS.

Hello everyone!

Today I took the OAR test and scored a 42. However, I was advised that I needed to score a 45 to be competitive. My question is what material would I need to study in order to score higher?

Thanks in advance?

exNavyOffRec

Hello everyone!

Today I took the OAR test and scored a 42. However, I was advised that I needed to score a 45 to be competitive. My question is what material would I need to study in order to score higher?

Thanks in advance?
The OAR won't get you selected, depending on what you are going for the main items are degree and GPA.

exNavyOffRec

Okay. Thanks. I have my Masters and my GPA is a 4.0. Do you think that I should retest? I'm applying for Supply Corp.
I would say just apply, are you AD? also your Bachelors degree counts as well since they are averaged.

Is the profile right on your age because if so you would need a waiver for age that could be another issue.

LatoyaS.

I would say just apply, are you AD? also your Bachelors degree counts as well since they are averaged.

Is the profile right on your age because if so you would need a waiver for age that could be another issue.
Yes, I’ll be active duty. My age is correct on my profile.