• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DITY/PPM, How much did you get?

Nomar116

pilot
In light of the recent changes to the DITY/PPM payment policy I would appreciate it if anyone who has executed a move recently post what they got paid. The DITY calculator has been removed so this is the best we can do. I've heard the pay took a substantial cut, to the tune of half or less... so lets put some "facts" out there.

Make sure you include: Date you moved, From where to where, # of Miles moved, Weight, and skrill aka $$$ you got paid.

I'm pretty set on doing a DITY heading out West but I'd like to know what I can expect.

Hozer

Jobu needs a refill!
None
Contributor
Feb 2010, P-cola to Jax (357 miles, Partial Dity), 10,000 lbs. 26ft truck, car trailer, gas, receipts, fees, yatta, yatta= $900 Total PPM reimbursement = $1850, so net about $1000-ish.

But it was a PITA...

desertoasis

Something witty.
None
Contributor
BTW they reduced MALT (the $ you get paid per mile) from $0.24 to $0.165... what a crock.

Would you happen to know the effective date on that reduction? I moved 15MAR from Pensacola to VA Beach and I'd really like to get some money back instead of owing some...it's really a shame that they took that calculator down, it made it so very easy to figure out how much was coming (or going.)