• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

that was an example....obviously you need to be within regs. but aside from that, the numbers don't matter. i was replying more to the guy who has 2.4% bodyfat. take it for what it's worth.

Clux4

Banned
I am at 5% body fat and I feel like the sh!t. But I work my a$$ off for it. 180 lbs 5'8. USMC max is 181. Really pushing it.

usnmerritt

NSW land
None
you skinny bastards need to quit complaining!!!! :D

I'm 6'4'', 230lbs., and around 10% BF...not bad for a big guy but sure sucks for the pushups and situps...I'm pushing a whole heck of a lot more weight longer distances than you midgets. So hush!!! :eek:

Greaper007

You're entering a world of pain
If your bigger, and have still have low body fat isn't the effort you excert proportionatlly equal to a smaller guy. I can see how it would be different if we were talking about benchpressing or something (with the same weight). However, in theory you should be moving the same proportion of weight with the same proportion of muscle mass as someone bigger or smaller than you.

kevin

true. likewise, if someone had walked around his whole life wearing a 30lb backpack, his muscles wouldve adapted to that as "normal".

Status
Not open for further replies.