• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DH school timing

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
There doesn't seem to be the SWO equivalent of FRS Instructor, WTI, or Golden path jobs that aviators have at the JO level. Now, post DH the SWOs can look forward to the same "path to command" jobs that include DC and Joint tours on the list.
CAS is what he eventually hopes to accomplish.
Then he should roll to his DH tours as soon as possible.

Recovering LSO

Suck Less
pilot
Contributor
Slight threadjack, but have any aviators been to this newly conceived DH School? I've heard some interesting grumblings WRT material and instructional staff. Just curious is any of you have actually been yet.

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Slight threadjack, but have any aviators been to this newly conceived DH School? I've heard some interesting grumblings WRT material and instructional staff. Just curious is any of you have actually been yet.
Not sure what school you may be referring too. But this particular school we're talking about here is not new. It's been around for a long time.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Not sure what school you may be referring too. But this particular school we're talking about here is not new. It's been around for a long time.

He's talking about the new CNAP (and there may be a CNAL one) Aviation DH course. I have not been, but I've heard non-specific mixed reviews, as well.