• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Denver/CO Springs NROTC Interviews

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A friend of mine from another NRD is seeking volunteers who would like to participate in Navy ROTC interviews for both the Denver and Colorado Springs areas.

With the next NROTC application approaching, officers O-3 and higher (or O-1+ if a Mustang) INCLUDING retirees are being sought to volunteer and support interviewing high school juniors and seniors in the Denver or Colorado Springs area.

Unlike previous seasons and requests, the interviews can be done on your free time. An applicant will contact you and between you and them set up a venue. It can be a Starbucks, Library, etc. whichever is convenient for the two. Additionally, there are new interview appraisal sheets with questions provided and a youtube video which provides guidance on how to conduct the interview. No previous NROTC experience required but it is always appreciated.

Interviews are starting to pick up and last generally until the beginning of the new year. Whether you can support one, two, or more the help is truly appreciated with this critical mission.

zenryo

I Take the OAR tomorrow. Heck, I may be one of those looking for interviews soon enough. I really appreciate that. Thanks to this community for being willing to assist those of us looking to be officers.

FormerRecruitingGuru

I Take the OAR tomorrow. Heck, I may be one of those looking for interviews soon enough. I really appreciate that. Thanks to this community for being willing to assist those of us looking to be officers.

You're thinking of the wrong program...

zenryo

Aha, I see. Well, either way a big thanks to officers willing to support that. It will be up to me to snag some interviews!

FormerRecruitingGuru

I have been informed that any officer O3 or higher in any geographical location can participate whether it's over the phone or SKYPE.