• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dental work prior to OCS?

onlycraigdarlin

pilot
After searching for the topic I couldn't find a suitable past thread. My question is just a general one for OCS. Im heading to OCS in 4 weeks and I have a filling that is cracking. I'm in no pain or discomfort but I'm wondering if I should have this, or any other potential dental problems, privately taken care of prior to my class date or just wait till OCS? From what I've read on posts regarding wisdom teeth is that cavities/fillings can be taken care of at OCS but with the NAMI flight physical, I don't want any surprises that can be avoided.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
After searching for the topic I couldn't find a suitable past thread. My question is just a general one for OCS. Im heading to OCS in 4 weeks and I have a filling that is cracking. I'm in no pain or discomfort but I'm wondering if I should have this, or any other potential dental problems, privately taken care of prior to my class date or just wait till OCS? From what I've read on posts regarding wisdom teeth is that cavities/fillings can be taken care of at OCS but with the NAMI flight physical, I don't want any surprises that can be avoided.

What did your OR say?