• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dec. 3rd board

I applied to the December 3rd board and was verbally told I was chosen. Has anyone else from this board received their orders? I'm still waiting to find out when I leave for OCS.

exNavyOffRec

I applied to the December 3rd board and was verbally told I was chosen. Has anyone else from this board received their orders? I'm still waiting to find out when I leave for OCS.

This would be best under the final select purgatory thread, but either way without letting people know what you were selected for they can't tell you how their experience has been, compare apples to apples

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Check out the final select thread and check out previous IWC boards to get a “ballpark” idea how long it takes to get orders/OCS class.