• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Motivational Statement Length

inpassing

I have been told that the motivational statement on the APSR NAVCRUIT 1131/238 (REV 03-2012) section should be no more than 400 words if applying for a DCO position, and have also been told it should fill the entire section. I haven't got a response from my recruiter so I'm turning to help here.

400 Words or fill the whole space?

Thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I have been told that the motivational statement on the APSR NAVCRUIT 1131/238 (REV 03-2012) section should be no more than 400 words if applying for a DCO position, and have also been told it should fill the entire section. I haven't got a response from my recruiter so I'm turning to help here.

400 Words or fill the whole space?

Thanks!

Ask/email/call/text your recruiter. They might be on leave or handling applicants with close deadlines. We're people too.

There's also a motiv statement thread that can be easily searched...

inpassing

I spoke with my recruiter he dies not know. The mega thread mentions both 400 word limits as well as simply filling the white space. Can anyone shed some light on this.

Thanks.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I spoke with my recruiter he dies not know. The mega thread mentions both 400 word limits as well as simply filling the white space. Can anyone shed some light on this.

Thanks.

No, that's not an acceptable answer. If you have an apsr, go to page 3 and see for yourself how much space you have.

I'll give you a hint: No idea where 400 came from...