• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Day in the life of 2nd LT Video?

JollyGood

Flashing Dome
pilot
I remember being shown a pretty humorous video during my time in Pcola that was centered around a day in the life of a 2nd LT in the USMC. The video includes such things as the 2nd LT kissing Chesty Puller's photo and saying"What if I told you YUT YUT Devildog HOORAH."

My Google-Fu is weak, anyone have the link for entertainment's sake?

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Guy in the video was an IP in VT-27 when I went through. Was a former P-3 type, and a great American

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
I remember being shown a pretty humorous video during my time in Pcola that was centered around a day in the life of a 2nd LT in the USMC. The video includes such things as the 2nd LT kissing Chesty Puller's photo and saying"What if I told you YUT YUT Devildog HOORAH."

My Google-Fu is weak, anyone have the link for entertainment's sake?

My last Marine onwing used to fly with a picture of Chesty Puller on his kneeboard. That was in addition to the shrine in his house...