• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Dadt

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
.... anything but missionary position with your spouse in a bed is still technically illegal. ...

Reminds me of an old Chief that retired, decided to go back to school, selecting his first course "Sex Education" as the old Chief knew everything there was to know about sex.

First day in class the Prof asked the question: "How many sexual intercourse positions do each of you know?"

The old Chief, in the back of the room, jumped up, shouted out - "32, I know 32"

Prof: Well sit down Chief we will get to you in turn.

Man in the front row said he knew five.

The old Chief jumped up: "32, I know 32"

Prof: Sit down Chief, we will get to you.

So, they proceeded down the front row, each replied 3 or 4 or 5, each time the Chief jumped up yelling "32, I know 32".

The first young lady in the front row replied that she only knew one. Whereupon the Prof said that was unusual and asked her to explain that one position. Her reply was an explanation of the aformentioned missionary position.

Silence, but then the old Chief jumped up and shouted: "33, I now know 33"