• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CVW Composition

Llarry

The attached older graphic shows that the VAQ squadrons were to have increased to 7 aircraft each by 2021. Did that happen? CVW.PNG

Llarry

And a short google search reveals that there is currently a bit of a urinary contest going on between the USN and the Congress over the (premature) retirement of 25 EA-18Gs, which tells me all I need to know. Thanks! Or as we Chinese would say "Xie, xie!" <g>

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
And a short google search reveals that there is currently a bit of a urinary contest going on between the USN and the Congress over the (premature) retirement of 25 EA-18Gs, which tells me all I need to know. Thanks! Or as we Chinese would say "Xie, xie!" <g>
That was resolved favorably with the most recent NDAA.

AllAmerican75

FUBIJAR
None
Contributor
The attached older graphic shows that the VAQ squadrons were to have increased to 7 aircraft each by 2021. Did that happen? View attachment 37657
你好同志. Actually, what you should really be worried about is the new MQ/A-69 semi-unmanned aerial vehicle (SUAV). It's a highly classified program, you probably have never heard about it. Here's a pic of it in testing.

QA.jpg