• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current Lemoore/Oceana wait time after winging?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Don't be the one who pushes this issues. Secret HUD tapes are just that..SECRET. Big BIG penalty for violating this. As an Officer you should know better too.
What ARE you talking about??? You must be joking, right ??? Tongue-in-cheek, and all ??? Or do you really think Black-Shoe Steve represents our newest "leak"??

p.s. He founded the website ...

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Don't be the one who pushes this issues. Secret HUD tapes are just that..SECRET. Big BIG penalty for violating this. As an Officer you should know better too.

Yeah, but they can also be sanitized for public consumption. Settle down, Beavis.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As a matter of fact, I think I will be the one who pushes the issues. Because that's what I do. Someone has to be out there pushing forward. In case you haven't noticed, we live in a world that has HUD tapes, and those tapes have to be brought forward to be shown on CNN. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Bolterking? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Brett327, and you curse the Webmaster. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Brett's sarcasm, while misunderstood to most people, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want to bring the tapes forward because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me to do your dirty work for you. You need me to get those tapes. We use words like frame rate, resolution, data compression. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent processing video footage for the news networks. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the HUD footage that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you find a HUD tape and send it in to CNN. Either way, I don't give a damn that you think I should know better.

Lighten up Forum

Wow if you think that was a personal attack on you then something is wrong and let you decide. Is every post on this forum an attack or interpreted as a personal attack? Whiskey tango foxtrot.

Over half of the memebership on this forum are new Ensign's, future servicemember's or SNA's. That post was not for you...it was not an attack on you or an attack on anyone for that matter. Just some good ole knowledge for new guys who have thought about sneaking a HUD tape home for their own personal video library...because it has and will continue to happen. It is just a blanket statement...don't do it.

HighDimension

pilot
Contributor
Is every post on this forum an attack or interpreted as a personal attack?

Yes. You are already close to earning a "Wag of the Finger." :D

stephen_colbert.jpg

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
^^ Before Bolterking knows it, he'll be put on notice.

Brett

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wow if you think that was a personal attack on you then something is wrong and let you decide. Is every post on this forum an attack or interpreted as a personal attack? Whiskey tango foxtrot.
I for one did not see your post as a personal attack and I'm sure my fellow AW bretheren didn't either. However, the serious tone of your post compiled with a quote from something I wrote as your reference left me no choice in the matter. I had to "strike" back quickly. You see, my honor was on the line and I could not allow someone with a name like Bolterking to take that away from me. Maybe if you had a name like Maverick or Iceman, I would have let it slide. In any case, my sense of humor is not for everyone. Some get it. Some don't. Those who don't, should.

Bolter Bolter Bolter said:
Over half of the memebership on this forum are new Ensign's, future servicemember's or SNA's.
And you know this how?

Bolter Bolter Bolter said:
Just some good ole knowledge for new guys who have thought about sneaking a HUD tape home for their own personal video library...because it has and will continue to happen. It is just a blanket statement...don't do it.
You mean, kind of like speeding? Everyone does it to some extent and everyone knows you shouldn't do it. But it "has and will continue to happen."