• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Current Chain of Command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabre170

None
Some of you who are currently at OCS or have just finished can you help me by checking to see if the Chain of Command I have is current. If a name is worng, please let me know so I can update this list.

3. Class Officer, Lieutenant Gordon, United States Navy.

4. Battalion Officer in Charge, Lieutenant _______, United States Navy.

5. Assistant Director of Officer Candidate School, Lieutenant O’Brien, United States Navy.

6. Director of Officer Candidate School, Lieutenant Commander Ulrich, United States Navy.

7. Executive Officer, Officer Training Command Pensacola, Commander Miller, United States Navy.

8. Commanding Officer, Officer Training Command Pensacola, Captain Nawrocki, United States Navy.

9. Commander, Naval Service Training Command, Rear Admiral (Upper Half) Rondeau, United States Navy.

10. Commander, Naval Education and Training Command, Vice Admiral Harms, United States Navy.

11. Chief of Naval Operations, Admiral Clark, United States Navy.

12. Secretary of the Navy, The Honorable Gordon R. England.

13. Secretary of Defense, The Honorable Donald Rumsfeld.

14. Vice President of the United States, The Honorable Richard Cheney.

15. President of the United States, The Honorable George W. Bush.

bennett4362

deployment sucks
these were the officers as of september. it may have changed, though. some are a little different than what you have. do you have an ocs mentor? you could email them for the most updated list.

4. Battalion Officer in Charge: LT Mojica
5. Assistant Director of OCS: LCDR O'Brien
6. Director of OCS: LCDR Ulrich
7. Executive Officer, OTCP: LCDR Skipworth
8. Commanding Officer, OTCP: CDR Miller
9. Commander, Naval Service Training Command: RADM Rondeau

H

Honour_Class

LT Mojica is BOIC? That's cool, he's a good guy. He's a LDO and has been in forever!

nkoenig228

1, 2 and 3 depend on your class.
4. Depends on which Batt you live in.
9. RADM Jones, USN (End of Oct. or beginning of Nov. that happened)

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.