• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Crunches help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jagges84

Semper Gumby "Always Flexible"
Does anyone know how to impove by like 15 crunches in a week. I took a PFT the mornin and i only go a nasty 75. I am takin another next week and would like to know what kind of work out, if any would help me improve by about at least 15 in one week? Or what kind of stretches could i do to help stretch out the abs before the pft?

Thanks

rahall79

First and foremost. TECHNIQUE TECHNIQUE TECHNIQUE. During the crunches get your butt as close to your ankles as possible. Secondly, when you are doing workouts do the crunches to a time, not a number. For instance, do crunches at the gym for two - three minutes. Do a couple sets of those, and that should help. Finally, for stretches prior to the PFT...lay on your stomach and put your palms on the ground around your midsection, and PUSH up and look up. Like a reverse cat stretch. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.