• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunsakerb

A Marine, Army, and Airforce General, along with a Navy Admiral are sitting at the 'O' club discussing courage.

The Army General says, "I will show you what courage is." The four of them go up in a C-130. At 10,000' the General grabs the nearest private and tells him jump out of the aircraft without a parachute. The private looks at him strangly, and than jumps. The general proudly says, "now that is courage"

The airforce general says, "No, I will show you what courage is." The four of them go to golf course in southern Florida. The general tees up, and chips a ball into a alligator infested lake, turns to an airman, and tells him to get the ball. He is quickly devoured. The general says, "now that is courage."

The marine general says, "that is not courage, I will show you what courage is." The four go to an artillary range. The general grabs a grenade, pulls the pin, and throws the grenade. He looks over to a private and says, "private, cover that grenade." The private jumps on the grenade and is blown to pieces. He proudly states, "Now that is courage."

Having been quite during the entire ordeal, the Admiral states, "I will show you true courage." The four head to the nearest aircraft carrieer in dock. On the tallest radio tower, the admiral sees a seaman performing repairs on an antenna. The Admiral bellows, "seaman, jump from your post." The seaman stops, looks down at the admiral, and without flinching, gives the admiral the bird. The admiral poudly states, "now that is courage!"

Status
Not open for further replies.