• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Congradulations to the Class of 2009

statesman

Shut up woman... get on my horse.
pilot
I just wanted to congratulate the class of 2009 on commissioning today.

We look forward to all of y'all getting out to Pensacola.

Hopefully you can do better than '08 and refrain from: stealing golf carts while intoxicated and driving them into Waffle Houses, taking leave without dropping papers, and shooting up a bunch of birds in Naples.

I keed, I keed (but seriously, don't do that stuff)

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
What a shitty picture of the Blues in that article.

They managed to shoot a pic of 4 planes and not have a single one in focus...nice.

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I was in the same summer school company as him. Good guy from my brief interactions.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
Hopefully you can do better than '08 and refrain from: stealing golf carts while intoxicated and driving them into Waffle Houses, taking leave without dropping papers, and shooting up a bunch of birds in Naples.

What ever happened to the bird shooters? Please tell me they didn't let those fine examples of Naval Officers continue.

JonDW7

What ever happened to the bird shooters? Please tell me they didn't let those fine examples of Naval Officers continue.

As of three weeks ago, the bird shooters were there. I actually worked a community service event with one of them, and he said that they managed to get all civilian charges dropped against them. I believe they are still on legal hold though.

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
I was in the same summer school company as him. Good guy from my brief interactions.

Over the course of plebe year, he had a major attitude adjustment and came out a good guy. His classmates pretty much universally hated him early on, but that seemed to go away after he fixed himself. Solid dude now, for sure.

rookie7734

None
One year ago tomorrow, my son graduated and was commissioned an Ensign. He just recently completed IFS and API and is awaiting a start date for Primary. Warms the cockles of my heart.