• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Confused

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingJ2003

If I study the ASTB from the ARCO 5th Edition, and the three review guides from this site will I be ready for the ASTB? Also, is the Marine ASTB the same as the Navy ASTB? At this point I am not sure what I want to do in the military. I want to go to OCS, and I want to serve this great country we live in. After going to a liberal college with students that have no sense of reality, I realize I want to join the military. I went to a military prep school, and respect the red, white, and blue. All I really want is to serve. I could care less if I end up counting chickens in a country that I have never heard if, I just want to be in the Navy as an officer. Any advice on what I should apply for?

GatorNFO

SNFO in Primary
If you study the ARCO book and all three parts of the Marine Corps study guide you will be more than ready to sit for the ASTB. I am fairly certain the ASTB is the same for the Navy and Marine Corp, however I am not 100% certain so perhaps someone else can confirm that.

bart27

If you have time, you might go over math concepts covered in high school (ie, algebra, geometry, and trig). It helped me only b/c I hadn't touched the stuff in quite some time. If you understand the airplane attitude section, its an easy way to score points. Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.