• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Condo for rent -- near Pensacola International Airport

flgator92

None
My wife and I are looking for some good renters for our condo near Pensacola International. It's a 2 bed/2 bath. Granite counter tops in kitchen and each bathroom, stainless steel appliances with washer and dryer included (all appliances are fairly new, dishwasher is brand new, toilets replaced within the last three months, garbage disposal replaced within the last year). Approx. 1200 sq ft. Perfect for a small family/married couple, or for two ensigns in API at NAS Pensacola, or two either flying at/looking to fly at NAS Whiting Field (in that case, you'd still pocket plenty of BAH, you filthy animals). Rent is $1,400 and pet friendly (pending approval on breed).

Check out the link for more information and pictures. Contact me via PM with any minor questions about the property, work commute, etc. Any leasing questions or if you're interested, please contact our property/leasing manager Jonathan Scull (he's awesome). His contact info is found in the link. Earliest move-in would be around November 15 (pro-rated rent for November).