• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

condensed checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappu411

Naval Aviator
does anyone have a condensed checklist of the T-45C... basically all of the checks starting with prestart on one page .. really small font
thanks

Squid

F U Nugget
pilot
I don't have one, nor have I heard of one all in one page. May I ask what for? Maybe there is an easier way of doing what you are trying to.... do(?!?!)

dufault.2

Kappu-it's me, your old IWO buddy.
Yes, the one page gouge is definitely out there. PM me/grab me in the RR and I can help you get a copy of it.

BTW-if you are really disorganized like me, you will find it VERY helpful. A one page flip from 10000K checks or Penetration checks to your notepad. Good sh!t to have around.

Hang in there man...BI's and RI's TOTALLY kick ass.

brd2881

Bon Scott Lives
pilot
Is there any Kingsville guys with a one page checklist? I would love to have something like that....I am a good six months into the program...but it still would be nice....

dingo155

VFA-87 Paddles
i made up a checklist when i was there and it is still up on the web. there are a couple versions, one with a bunch of stuff that you won't need later on and the other has a little bigger font.

http://homepage.mac.com/schmuke
(it is under downloads)

hope that is what you are looking for...

Status
Not open for further replies.