• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COMNAVAIRPAC 1094

Bryan Donovan

I am prior Enlisted and was just commissioned on September 30th. My recruiter found me a billet at COMNAVAIRPAC 1094. I am waiting on INDOC and should go on in November. Any one drill there? I was curious about basic things. Normal Uniform of the day? Normal drill duties etc.? What uniform am I expected to report in would be nice.

Thanks
ENS Bryan Donovan

maxsonic

ENS Donovan,

Congrats on your Commission! I know a JO in your unit...PM me with your email address and I will have him get in touch with you to gouge you up.

--MAX

brownshoe

Contributor
ENS Donovan,

Congrats on your Commission! I know a JO in your unit...PM me with your email address and I will have him get in touch with you to gouge you up.

--MAX
Like father, like son. (A good shipmate, always there to help.:)) How are you Mike? Did you share in the latest care package?

Steve

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Triple Crown.jpg
Did you share in the latest care package?

I have a jar of Frederick's world-famous McCutcheons "Triple Crown" reserved for the sonic ladies, & max himself.:cool: To be delivered this week!
BzB