• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissioning Update....

mgreen121774

Hey Guys,

I haven't written in awhile. I've been busy playing the waiting game with the commissioning process. 'Just want to give everyone here a quick update on how everything is going.

I haven't been commissioned just yet. Still in "hurry up and wait" mode. The ground work on my background security check was completed roughly a week or two ago. Now I'm just waiting for word back from medical and/or my selection papers. Soon after, hopefully, I will receive my COMM DOCS. In a couple of months I hope to have the process completed and take my oath of office.

Thanks for the DCO gouge, Dephyler. I have communicated here with a few of you in the past, and I hope to eventually be crossing paths with you all during our future careers. I'll let you know what happens next as it does. Have a great week in the meantime.

Very Respectfully,

Trey

mgreen121774

Hey Guys,

I got a message from my recruiter this week. I have been deemed physically qualified after having my vision wavered. I am told that that now all I have to wait for is word from the Secretary of the Navy's Office - I presume that would be via a selection letter. Still a bit left to go, as I have been told that this could take up to 3 months or so. Let's hope that I won't have to wait that long. Maybe in just a month or so I will have the whole process completed and will be commissioned in the reserve. Just got to hurry up and wait.

Have a great weekend everyone,

Trey

dephyler

Contributor
heh, don't get your hopes up TOO much for a speedy process. I didn't start drilling until 2 months after I commissioned. The "paperless Navy" is a slow beast. :sleep_125:sleep_125:sleep_125

you'll get there. patience is a required virtue :) In the mean time, are you planning on doing a commissioning ceremony?

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yup, the Reserve DCO process if glacial. Hang in there.