• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Commissioning and earned leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrxizor

I am enlisted in the NUPOC program at the moment. When I complete OCS and get commissioned, will the leave I have accrued remain with me? I always thought that it would, but I read something suggesting otherwise today, and I'm not sure what the truth is here.

Thanks!

solenita72

SWO Wife
My husband was in BDCP, and all of his leaved that he accrued while in the program stayed with him. He had over sixty days when he was commissioned. He has been commissioned almost a year and he still has tons of leave, with the exception of what he lost in use/lose time. Hope this helps!

version2point0

wow! im in BDCP and i have leave accruing??? KOOL i was thinking of taking a couple of weeks next july which will be about 3 mos outside of my OCS graduation. i hope they let me. i shouldnt have classed up to primary by then yet, from what i hear, so i dont see why they wont...

-v2.0

solenita72

SWO Wife
You should be able to my husband used almost a month of leave after his commisioning and before reporting. It depends on where you are going to, I think, you may not have much leeway with start times of schools. He went straight to a ship so he was able to. He automatically got 10 days travel time after OCS. To see your leave look on your LES.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
FYI in A-pool you can only go 10 days in the hole . . . just a heads-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.