• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

college transcripts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miketx80

Does anyone know if the application package should include all college transcripts or only those from the school in which an applicant obtains their degree from? The recruiter I spoke w/ on the phone could not answer this question. If the selection board prefers all transcripts to be submitted would an applicant's GPA be computed from all? Any fellow transfer students know?

Thanks-Mike

thepilot33

Every where that I applied, including the many Air National Guard bases, wanted transcripts from all colleges that I ever attended.

perchul

Its all transcripts, but I'm fairly certain the GPA you use comes from the institution that will grant you your degree

Tolerance only benefits the weak

submariner8

I was told I needed all transcripts, even though I only took one summer course at one school. I was also told they somehow factor an average GPA based on all your course work. This helped me because my GPA for grad school was quite a bit higher than my undergrad. Of course I applied for NUPOC, so this may be different depending on what you are applying for.
Good luck!

miketx80

Thanks for the info. I would be in much better shape if they computed the GPA from both schools I've attended. I'm currently a junior and know for a fact that my GPA will be getting better now that I'm upper-level, but i guess that won't really help me now.
Thanks-Mike

NuSnake

GPA for the navy comes from every class youve ever taken no matter where it was, or at least thats the way mine was

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

RobNLa

To my knowledge every individual transcript is required. I was worried because I changed majors and universities three times, but I just got word that I was pro rec'd for SNA. So I wouldn't worry about it effecting your chances. Good luck man.

reapergm

I saw only the transcript from the college I graduated from in my package. I caught a peek when I was being contracted. I think they just take the college with the degree. Although I really dont know anything at all what so ever. :-p

Praying to get in 184

Status
Not open for further replies.