• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cognamine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warbird

Anyone know if products such as Cognamine are allowed at OCS? Im guessing NOT but never hurts to ask. Thanks.

John,

35_NSS

zab1001 said:
i dont think anyone even knows what cognamine is

I think it makes you get "Hard Ons". Now why someone wants to bring that to NAVY OCS, beats the hell outa me.

zab1001

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Warbird said:
Cognamine is a cognitive performance enhancer .

John,

uh right, i'm sure it is...

save your money and don't bring it

35_NSS

Warbird said:
Cognamine is a cognitive performance enhancer .

John,

yeah exactly, a performance enhancer, DON'T DROP THE SOAP AROUND THIS GUY. And for everyone else in this guys class, sleep on you back.

R

RickyDT34

no supplements are allowed at OCS. I think they consider them OTC meds. You can't even bring aspirin.

Warbird

RickyDT34 said:
no supplements are allowed at OCS. I think they consider them OTC meds. You can't even bring aspirin.

Ok, thanks for the info.

BTW, Cognamine is like a multi-vitamin not a sexual enhancer. Sick ppl lol. you need help.

John,

35_NSS

Warbird said:
Ok, thanks for the info.

BTW, Cognamine is like a multi-vitamin not a sexual enhancer. Sick ppl lol. you need help.

John,

whatever you say buddy. Just remember, "Don't ask, Don't tell"

EngineGirl

Sleepy Head
35_NSS said:
yeah exactly, a performance enhancer, DON'T DROP THE SOAP AROUND THIS GUY. And for everyone else in this guys class, sleep on you back.

Oh sh*t, I hope I don't end up the one, lone female in his class.

Warbird-When are you going to OCS?

Status
Not open for further replies.