• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Close quarters

pourts

former Marine F/A-18 pilot & FAC, current MBA stud
pilot
I am guessing these guys are wearing cameras just like some of the police departments do, to protect themselves from accustions of wrong doing down the road. I am curious, though, why these videos are on the internet and who thought it was a good idea to put them there.

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
I am guessing these guys are wearing cameras just like some of the police departments do, to protect themselves from accustions of wrong doing down the road. I am curious, though, why these videos are on the internet and who thought it was a good idea to put them there.

I have no idea what the reason is behind the camera but there are tons of this footage out there.

Sapper!

Excuse the BS...
this is a pretty intense one as well

and here is one of the places I have patrolled

and for a flavor of what it is like in the Korengal while mounted
notice the rocks along the edges of the road, saw the sig act data on this one a long time ago
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

oh and location, location, location

Junkball

"I believe in ammunition"
pilot
While researching a Contour purchase, I stumbled across an amazon review purportedly from an Army LT in Iraq, describing how great a tool it was for creating AARs. Could be useful I guess.