• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Clear some things up for me

flyerstud4

and 4% of what? Infantry or everyone that is on the ground? I bet if you looked at only combat arms since WWII, they percent is probably higher than 4%. I think the best way to sum up flying is that it is safe, but extremely unforgiving.

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
and 4% of what? Infantry or everyone that is on the ground? I bet if you looked at only combat arms since WWII, they percent is probably higher than 4%. I think the best way to sum up flying is that it is safe, but extremely unforgiving.

I heard somewhere (read CRM brief) that 84% of all class A mishaps are related to a breakdown in the crew (not counting combat action of course). That still leaves about 16% that aren't the result of a crew mistake...

Flying is risky, made safer by experience and knowledge but will never be completely safe...

flyerstud4

I heard somewhere (read CRM brief) that 84% of all class A mishaps are related to a breakdown in the crew (not counting combat action of course). That still leaves about 16% that aren't the result of a crew mistake...

Its an unfortunate part of the business, most accidents are human error.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just make sure you have someone with a set of keys to your place/room to snag your laptop incase you eat it. Mom/wifey doesn't need the added stress of what's REALLY on your hard drive...

Skidkid was JUST talking about this last night, oddly enough.