• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class 2014, arriving...

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
web_100701-N-6630T-006.jpg

100701-N-6630T-006 ANNAPOLIS, Md. (July 1, 2010) Members of the U.S. Naval Academy Class of 2014 participate in the Oath of Office ceremony at Tecumseh Court. The new 4th class midshipmen were officially sworn in, marking the beginning of "Plebe Summer," a demanding six-week training evolution designed to transition the students from civilian to military life. (U.S. Navy photo by David Tucker/Released)

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
web_100701-N-6630T-005.jpg

100701-N-6630T-005 ANNAPOLIS, Md. (July 1, 2010) Members of the U.S. Naval Academy Class of 2014 participate in the Oath of Office ceremony at Tecumseh Court. The new 4th class midshipmen were officially sworn in, marking the beginning of "Plebe Summer," a demanding six-week training evolution designed to transition the students from civilian to military life. (U.S. Navy photo by David Tucker/Released)

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Look at all those birth control glasses. One of the many reasons I thank God for my halfway decent vision.

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
Where's the photo of them handing out the standard issue KY with gauze to help with the bleeding?

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Are those Hornets I see in one of the pictures? Hard to tell at that altitude; might just be a smudge on the lens. :icon_tong

I didn't think the OPNAV min for flyovers was THAT high.

cfam

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
They're international midshipmen who were sent by their countries to train at USNA. They do their own, separate oath of office before the rest of the class takes the oath.