• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class 1 Flight Physical Blank Forms?

jf69

Hey all,

I am working on getting my Navy Aviator packet complete in time for upcoming boards, with one slight problem: I'm deployed about 1,000 miles from the nearest Navy base. However, if someone on here has the most up to date blank forms that are filled out during either an applicant med screening or better yet NAMI class 1, I am confident I can talk my friends in the clinic into running all the tests.

I know it's a long shot, but I figure I'd ask!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey all,

I am working on getting my Navy Aviator packet complete in time for upcoming boards, with one slight problem: I'm deployed about 1,000 miles from the nearest Navy base. However, if someone on here has the most up to date blank forms that are filled out during either an applicant med screening or better yet NAMI class 1, I am confident I can talk my friends in the clinic into running all the tests.

I know it's a long shot, but I figure I'd ask!

Being that you’re enlisted army you should be working with a navy officer recruiter.

Additionally, you don’t do a NAMI physical until you’re at OCS.

Talk to a navy OR first before trying to do things on your own and making it difficult.

jf69

Thank you for the response. I've spoken with my Navy officer recruiter and he said he didn't know the forms, but encouraged me to take the above approach if I could so we can get my application in for an upcoming board (I will be TDY for a bit and likely able to take the ASTB there)

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Thank you for the response. I've spoken with my Navy officer recruiter and he said he didn't know the forms, but encouraged me to take the above approach if I could so we can get my application in for an upcoming board (I will be TDY for a bit and likely able to take the ASTB there)

Yeah, you do a standard commissioning physical + eye exam at your MTF. That involves a DD 2807-1 and 2808 signed by a provider along with any supporting documentation.

NAMI isn't until OCS...