• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Class 03-04 Graduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumaintman

Are there any parents on this forum making the trip to Pensacola NAS for class 03-04's graduation on 10/31? My wife and I are staying at the Hampton Inn on Pensacola Beach. From what I've heard it's very nice. It's been a long 13 weeks.

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
I'm not a parent- and I'm not going- but have a GREAT time! It is so worth it to see all they have done! Have fun- and let us know how it went!

Heather
apple_125.gif

slvinst8

Hey Joan, Haven't heard from you in a while, how is your son doing??? Are you getting anxious for the graduation???? Less than two days for us! I cannot wait! hope you guys are doing well. Hang in there, just about a week!!! Rebecca

pamom

My son graduated a year ago this month.Be prepared for RAIN, too! We were washed out of the parade before commissioning and walking through puddles about 6 inches deep from a sudden thunderstorm at 8:30 am. The actual ceremony in the chapel is comfortably air conditioned. Ldies wore dresses and shoes that got VERY wet! Some had on dressy pant suits. The ensigns are in DRESS uniforms, so use that as a key. My son's fiancee wore dressy pants.

BTW, it's a LOT of fun. We stayed at the Navy lodge (very reasonable and right close by). Your son/daughter can get you a reservation there.

Congrats- now we're waiting for the winging (in 15-18 months- jets!). We hear that's quite a party.

bumaintman

Hi Pamom, Rain @ graduation?! I hope not but we'll be there with bells on no matter what. We've been watching the weather channel and they're talking about the jetstream taking a deep plunge south.Cold in Florida? Oh well what can I say. You can be very proud of your son. Ours will be going the same route. Thank you for the info. also on what to wear.
BTW/ what part of PA. are you from? We're from Northeastern PA.

pamom

We are outside Harrisburg. I hpoe you do NOT get the bad weather- cold would be fine. You can always put on a jacket.

Congrats to your son (or is it daughter?).

bumaintman

We have a son that will be graduating on 10/31. We will be departing from the Wilkes-barre/Scranton airport @ 0615 on Monday 10/27. We just can't wait to see him. Keep your fingers crossed for us to have great weather.We're going to take loads of pictures and videos. Hopefully I can figure out how to share them with you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.