• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Clarification about LOR and Interviews/Appraisals

miss1ng

pilot
Just to clarify:

My recruiter told me LOR's are from employers/professors. He also told me just to get one.
As for "Professional Community Interviewer's Appraisal," he told me that these are optional.

Is this correct? (My previous recruiter told me LOR's are from anyone who knows me well) And also, can anyone interview me for the appraisal? Or does it have to be a pilot?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Just to clarify:

My recruiter told me LOR's are from employers/professors. He also told me just to get one.
As for "Professional Community Interviewer's Appraisal," he told me that these are optional.

Is this correct? (My previous recruiter told me LOR's are from anyone who knows me well) And also, can anyone interview me for the appraisal? Or does it have to be a pilot?

You pretty much told the same thing by two recruiters. So...

Interviews are only required for enlisted applicants and certain officer programs (CEC, reserve, etc.). Assuming you're applying to Pilot they add little weight to your application.