• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cheerleading Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAmookie

Democratic Rep. Al Edwards, the bill’s sponsor, has argued that sexually suggestive cheerleading exhibitions are a distraction that results in pregnancies, dropouts and the contraction of AIDS and herpes.

HAHAHA!

Article: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7727886/

I cant believe someone would actually bring this up as a Bill. Is Mr. Representitive suggesting that he doesnt like sexy cheerleaders as much as the next man?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Cheerleading? Really? Does the congress have no more pressing issues to deal with than cheerleading? I'm disgusted. :eek:
Brett

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
is there really that little in Congress that they gotta come up with something like this

KBayDog

Brett327 said:
Cheerleading? Really? Does the congress have no more pressing issues to deal with than cheerleading? I'm disgusted. :eek:
Brett

Oh, c'mon now...it's the TEXAS legislature, not the U.S. Shows you how much they've got going on right now down there in the home of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.

Let's give 'em some BRAC to keep 'em occupied :D

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
THE TEXAS LEGISLATURE ... ??? BRAC 'EM !!!!

dontmesswithtex9vt.jpg
lineup0hf.jpg
cheerleader55xe.jpg

TransvestFO

Seven years of college, down the drain.
Daddy likes cheerleaders.

I better register to vote before this country comes unglued.

NavyOCS

With that logical thinking we might as well not let women show any skin ever. Just like in the far east. Because I believe that seeing sexy women in cute outfits would do the same thing...pregnancy, stds and what have you.

Status
Not open for further replies.