• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Chance of being selected

yammoz2310

I am graduating this May with two bachelor in science. One in Mathematics with 3.4 GPA and another one in Civil engineering with 2.95. My recent OAR score is 46. I am currently in the army reserve as a 12 N( heavy equipment operator) My dream is to get commissioned as an officer. My GPA in civil engineering is low because I had to work full-time even with the two degrees I was pursuing. What are my chance to get to CEC program?

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am graduating this May with two bachelor in science. One in Mathematics with 3.4 GPA and another one in Civil engineering with 2.95. My recent OAR score is 46. I am currently in the army reserve as a 12 N( heavy equipment operator) My dream is to get commissioned as an officer. My GPA in civil engineering is low because I had to work full-time even with the two degrees I was pursuing. What are my chance to get to CEC program?

No one here can answer your question best than your officer recruiter and CEC accessions officer.

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot

A better question for your CEC accessions officer is, "Am I qualified?". If you want to add some nuance, you can ask them "How qualified do you think I am?". This goes for other communities, as well, and shows recognition of the fact that you're trying to hit a moving target that is unpredictable from board to board.

Anyone who tries to quantify your chances ahead of time is making things up. They can, however, tell you whether you are a qualified applicant, and how to strengthen your package.

exNavyOffRec

The OR or CEC accessions officer will probably ask the status of your EIT.