• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CEC Collegiate Program

Alex0401

Alex0401
thank you! I do plan on taking as many classes as possible before beginning the process of application, but the copy of the degree plan form I received only has room for 5 semesters. For those applicants who are deemed exceptional, are eligible to apply 24 months out, that means 6 terms. Does that mean that there is another form they have to fill out?

In your experience, did your recruiter take a long time to reply to calls/emails? I’m not sure what the workload for an officer recruiter is, but I remember when I was enlisting, the recruiter was pretty attentive.

Once I do make contact, is the process degree plan, OAR, and then interview?

thanks again for all the help! I really appreciate it
When I was applying last summer my OR was very attentive but it all can depend on office size and with COVID times.

For me the process was OAR, medical, paperwork, interview, wait for boards. The OAR is the first step since its the first qualification and first look at how competitive you are for the boards. After the OAR you have to gather your medical history and get through medical at a MEPS or Walter Reed; which is another hurdle because it can take a lot of time to get in, and to gather any and all paperwork necessary. If all is good then you'll sign a bunch of forms and schedule an interview with an accessions officer and then wait for the next board results.

My situation when I applied, I was transferring from community college to a four year to complete my degree. The degree plan I submitted included summer semesters too. During my interview my AO brought up if I had any doubts on me being able to maintain the GPA requirements when I start my first semester at a four year. This was the only time it came up for me.

Hmm. I’m curious as to how their accessions went. I’m currently applying and considering how new this program is for AD, I was wondering how the process went for those members. I’m also curious to see how it plays out for those AD members accepted, and what kind timeline follows selection.

Hmm. I’m curious as to how their accessions went. I’m currently applying and considering how new this program is for AD, I was wondering how the process went for those members. I’m also curious to see how it plays out for those AD members accepted, and what kind timeline follows selection.

Honestly I would suggest just looking through all the forums on here and messaging people who you see have gone the same route as you

I’ve looked, and all I can find are people that are DCO CEC or civilians into the CECP

I know I've seen one person on AW that lat transferred from SWO... idk if that is something you are trying to do or along the lines of what you are trying to do but if you can find them, that might help. I've seen his name pop up a bunch of times. Maybe exNavyOffRec will respond in here and help you as well