• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Care packages

02Navy05VT

Hypertension Anyone?
You guys are great! I'll make sure I keep the boxes well-packed.

He does read a lot. I also sent some of the Uncle Johnny Bathroom Readers for the "head". People always ask why guys are so good with trivia... I think it's directly related to time spent doing ... uh... "research".

Thanks for the PM =skidkid. I'll pass it on to my husband, and you're right, that would be something that falls under his control.

Merry Christmas and thanks for the tips! :xmas_125:

Laura

Helo pilot wife
My husband is currently deployed and I've been scouring the web for care package ideas too. I'm running out of ideas and we've just passed the half-way point so thanks for your thread! :)

To add to what BlkPny said about flat rate boxes, I called the Post Office and had them send me the free "military care kit." It's a huge box of everything you need to send packages, I think there are 8 flat rate boxes and an additional 4 regular boxes, customs forms, address labels, and priority mail tape. I can't recall the phone number but I'm sure if you do a search on the post office website for military you should find it with out a problem.

Merry Christmas!

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Copenhagen snuff from the States is like GOLD on the ship or in Iraq. I don't know if he dips (and am sure that you wouldn't want him to), but in the interest of full disclosure, a roll of Copenhagen is almost like cash. Maybe better.

My mom would never send me any, but then again, I know some moms who did. Whatever you send, he'll appreciate it.