• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

CandiO Boxes

Mack McGhee

I would love for recent graduates or their family members to respond whether or not CandiO Boxes are still a thing. If so, any ideas of what to include would be greatly appreciated. I have read that at the end of 2017 food was no longer allowed. Is this still the case? Thanks!

Meyerkord

pilot
I graduated 2 weeks ago and candio boxes are still a thing. Most people’s boxes contained colorful decorations and pictures of the candidate with their family, relatives, doing their favorite hobbies, etc. Something to make them feel good about almost being done. The only food allowed for us was protein bars that were on the list of approved bars for the class, which is dependent on the class team. Otherwise, people got all sorts of things based on what they told their family they needed. I got a diary, a ball, a nice towel, and a few other random things. An informational sheet will be send to the candidate’a home address stating what’s allowed and not allowed.