• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevincjr1

I am currently a senior aerospace engineering major at Tuskegee University. I applied for BDCP with my first choice as pilot about two months ago. I haven't heard anything yet and my recruiter tells me hopefully he will hear something by the end of June...if he hears something! He told me that what they are waiting on is people to graduate for slots to open. As far as my application was looking I did well on the ASTB and I had some strong recommendations, but the only downfall I think is that my GPA was kind of low 2.75, but this semester I raised it to 2.9. I am definitely keeping the faith but I would really like to know my chances cause my recruiter seems to not know! Can anyone help me!!

I've never wanted anything else more in my life!!!!!
Kevin

SkegeeAir01

Hey just get a letter of recomendation from Capt Harris, you will be ok, but slots will not open up untill oct of this year good luck, see you in the fleet, and let me here you say TTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kevincjr1

Thank alot guys! Michael that's just what I have been trying to do! My aerospace teacher is trying to get me to Kansas this summer, but I think that the only way I will go is if I get on BDCP by the end of June. I am really excited and I would love to come up there and get my license. But I'm holding on and hopefully I will hear something sometime this month or next month.

Kevin Allen Casselle Jr.

dawgfighter

Vball,
Remember, this is the era of "Don't ask don't tell". heheh .

Michael,
You make this WAY to easy.

Erin
GO NAVY!!!

Edited by - dawgfighter on 05/06/2002 14:41:37

Status
Not open for further replies.